Casanova / Marfoure

Départements : Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (04), Hautes-Alpes (05), Alpes-Maritimes (06), Bouches-du-Rhône (13), Var (83), Vaucluse (84)
Départements : Alpes-de-Haute-Provence (04), Hautes-Alpes (05), Alpes-Maritimes (06), Bouches-du-Rhône (13), Var (83), Vaucluse (84)

Moderator: Marglats

Antworten
tapatoo

Casanova / Marfoure

Beitrag von tapatoo » Mo 20. Apr 2009, 20:25

Hello together
I am new here , and i seeking my Grandma and her second husband. I heard they lived a longer time at Albitreccia and at Nice.
How I can find any information about this?
My grandma is a german, birth at 1909,(Maria Madeleine Welker) married a Jean Lucian Marfoure *1913 in Apt, divorced at 1966 in Aix.
I am thankful for every help, cause i cant speak french
lg tomas

Jean-Yves

Casanova / Marfoure

Beitrag von Jean-Yves » Do 22. Apr 2010, 15:13

Hello !
What are you exactly seeking ? I think the place where your grandma lived ? In this case, I suppose you could obtain a copy of the jugment of the divorce ; certainly you have to prove that she was your grandma. On the document you will obtain, is the address where she leaved in 1966. This will certainly help you. You have to write to the Tribunal de Grande Instance at Aix (en Provence ? it's not so far from Apt ; it may be supposed she lived in Provence for a long time, perhaps from her wedding to 1966 and probably later).
Amitiés,
Jean-Yves

Antworten

Zurück zu „P.A.C.A.“