Catharina Maria Prau born about 1800

Hier posten, was nicht einem bestimmten Bundesland zugeordnet werden kann.
Hier posten, was nicht einem bestimmten Bundesland zugeordnet werden kann.
buschy75

Catharina Maria Prau born about 1800

Post by buschy75 »

I would like any information

Nico
Administrator

Re: Catharina Maria Prau born about 1800

Post by Nico »

I can assure you that this kind of address, presentation, questioning and signature will certainly not lead to an answer. That's why I will close this thread.

Wolf

Re: Catharina Maria Prau born about 1800

Post by Wolf »

Hi "buschy75",

let me first comment on your question: just a name, a guesstimated year and no further info on location than anywhere in Germany has no chance for a meaningful response. The more info you give, the easier it is to respond - with less info it becomes more difficult .... and with no real info I dont think anybody will bother.

Let me also comment on netiquette: we are not on twitter here - no limit on characters to be used. You address a group of people, hoping for help. Motivation of potential helpers will increase with a name, a "hello", information on where someone lives (at least the country) as this will help to identify sources within reach of the person asking, or just politeness will increase motivation.

I hope you accept this as constructive criticism and re-post your query in a more appropriate manner.

Reagrds - Wolf

Wolf Seelentag, St.Gallen
Mitglied der Genealogisch-Heraldischen Gesellschaft Ostschweiz (GHGO) - https://www.ghgo.ch/
Eingesetzte Software: Ahnenforscher

Return to “General”